The Trebuchet Foundation’s architecture award annually recognises outstanding residential buildings from the architects who designed them and the clients that were instrumental in commissioning them
A building acts as a mirror, reflects our values, beliefs, and the best cement themselves in time. The Trebuchet foundation’s architecture award seeks to recognise the people that have diligently pursued the dream to take physical form.
The idea for the award
Great architecture as always faced challenges. More than ever with these challenging times, home buyers are looking for solace to a increasingly unstable world. A home is many things, one of them is safety from the outside world. Quality materials and intelligent design should withstand season changes, market changes and weather storms of taste. By these sensibilities, the Trebuchet Foundation seeks out visionary architects to recognise and award their contribution. The foundation also acknowledges the clients behind these projects. Unlike commercial real estate, residential is, at its heart, emotional. The second architectural award acknowledges the home buyers personal risk, financial commitment to a vision.
Who is This For?
This award is limited to homes and architects located in the United States and Canada. Like our innovate real estate funds, we lead in bestowing world class prizes in architecture.
We cannot accept unbuilt projects, but we do recognise unbuilt renders in our Best Virtual rendering award. Trebuchet looks to honour timeless design and the people who undertook the risk to build it.
- Open to new residential buildings for townhomes/duplexes, and single family homes
- Work(s) judged by panel of critical acclaim by our distinguished panel of judges
- Architects can apply directly or Clients can nominate their home
- Year-long coverage on the Trebuchet website
- Award is a solid gold medal and a cash prize
- 2 architecture awards to be given, for entries by the architect and entries by the home owner in the townhome/duplex/ single family category
- 1 award trophy to the best virtual rendering in townhome/duplex/single family category
- Full branding for corporate sponsors of the physical event and online.
- Heightened branding opportunity to attract new talent and clients
- Turnkey- Trebuchet Foundation does all the work
- New media strategies, digital marketing, advertising.
- Prestigious award ceremony table
- Increase awareness to your customers of the influence of architecture and good design
- Ability to participate in a event relevant to your business