Aiming to hire a high-level and skilled Real Estate Executive Assistant to support one Managing Director. The successful candidate needs to be well spoken, skilled, and impeccably polished. It is a rewarding and arduous role, the ideal candidate should have 2 plus years of experience being an Executive Assistant in a private equity environment or similar type setting.
The candidate will need to have a go-getter attitude and have extensive experience interfacing with finance, legal and private equity fund administration. This is the chance to grow and expand your skillset, as well as a rare opportunity for a strong candidate to participate a successful and growing team.
- Provide direct support to the Managing Partner/Director, including schedule prioritization
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including presentations, agendas and any other required documents for distribution in advance to the board of directors and LP advisory board
- Organize internal and external meetings and conference calls (i.e. scheduling meetings with professionals from Toronto, Vancouver, Phoenix, LA, offices, meeting confirmations, room reservation, guest registration, preparation of materials and presentations, general hospitality, catering)
- Manage calendars, make appropriate Outlook and CRM invitations, and maintain annual meeting spreadsheet
- Update and revise internal team documents, spreadsheets, and Private Equity real estate databases
- Provide phone support by screening calls, taking phone messages, transferring phone calls to appropriate parties and arranging conference calls
- Organize receipts, prepare and file expense reports; working with AP as needed for timely payments
- Update address books and PERE CRM entries, file and organize business cards
- Keep track of team members’ days off and vacation spreadsheet
- Coordinate with Office Staff on team-wide responsibilities
- Support general LA office activities by collaborating with LA Office Team on social events
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive and confidential issues
- Assist in a wide variety of projects as assigned; and other reasonably related duties as assigned
- At least 2 years’ experience in a professional, corporate environment supporting senior private equity professionals or similar.
- Ability to initiate, vet, hire and manage small special projects (example; corporate video presentation)
- Excellent Office software Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, InDesign) optional Yardi experience
- Highly organized, proactive mindset and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to prioritize effectively and juggle multiple urgent tasks
- Works well under pressure (with deadlines)
- Experience in real estate development (high level, optional)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with strong follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Speaks fluent English- nice to have, French and or Spanish language skills
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
Physical Requirements: This position will spend long hours sitting in the office and in vehicles. Using office equipment and computers which can cause muscle strain. The position requires talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken and written word to impart information to clients or to the public, and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
|Type||Full Time Contract|