Looking to fill a Senior Commercial Construction Manager position. We are an active, private equity real estate firm looking for an experienced, well-rounded, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented senior construction manager. The senior construction manager will oversee our construction and development projects throughout Los Angeles County. Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment managing a crew, a full-time associate and sub-contractors to oversee roughly 1,000,000 square feet of new construction spread over a few job sites at any given time.
- Construction Management
- Build, manage and maintain an in-house crew capable of achieving company goals
- Effectively manage safe, timely, on-budget and high-quality construction
- Ensure project goals, budgets and deadlines are being met
- Assure projects are designed in accordance with Trebuchet’s direction and goals as well as lease specified work letters and criteria
- Solicit proposals for the consultant team
- Level proposals and present award recommendations
- Develop and negotiate contracts for private equity consultants
- Develop and track pre-construction budgets and schedules
- Interface with construction team
- Ensure all required permits are in place
- Daily scheduling and management and of our in house crew, vendors and sub-contractors
- Material takeoffs
- Must possess sound judgment and an entrepreneurial spirit to effectively negotiate the sale of a product (i.e., space) on behalf of the company.
- Project the highest level of professional appearance and conduct.
- Manage timely purchase and delivery of required material
- Quality control – we expect nothing but the highest standards
- Work with our expeditors on proactive Department of Buildings/permit management
- Manage Department of Buildings and progress inspections
- Work with accounting department on budget management, reporting and reconciliations
- Strong leadership ability, especially under pressure
- Unwavering commitment to excellence
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Self motivated/Self-starter
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Classical and hyper-modern design interest/sensibility
- Ability to read architectural plans and complete takeoffs, as well as manipulate and knowledge of Revit or other equivalent technical rendering software.
- Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection, and Plumbing systems
- Computer conversant and proficient in AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Minimum 4 years experience managing California based commercial architecture and construction projects
- Thorough understanding of safe building practices
- Ground up construction experience
- Positive and professional attitude
- DOB Site superintendent license (or an ability to obtain one)
- Ideal candidate has background in commercial construction review and contract administration
Salary and Benefits:
- Significant performance based bonus opportunities
- Generous vacation package
- Health Insurance stipend, cell phone and car mileage reimbursements
- Qualified candidates must submit a resume and cover letter along with all relevant certifications to be considered.
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
Physical Requirements : This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers which can cause muscle strain. The position requires talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken and written word to impart information to clients or to the public, and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
|Type||Full Time Contract|
|Salary||$100,000 to $150,000|