The Los Angeles based Commercial Assistant Asset Manager to oversee a portfolio of Private Equity commercial industrial and repositioned industrial retail properties
- Develop and maintain tenant relations by ensuring that work orders are completed on time, attending to complaints and resolving property issues and concerns
- Minimize delinquency and bad debt through aggressive and persistent rent collection
- Quarterly/Yearly Budget preparation, implementation and monitoring of expenditures and budget comparisons
- Inspect industrial properties on a regular basis and ensure compliance with all municipal codes, fire codes and insurance requirements
- Negotiate contracts with commercial industrial vendors/contractors
- Schedule and supervise on-site maintenance, janitorial, security and construction projects on occasional basis;
- Preparation of CAM Reconciliation for industrial tenants
- Previous experience working for a private/public industrial REIT, private equity fund, or managing pension fund assets or institutional industrial portfolio experience is preferred
- Detail-oriented and able to perform the tasks assigned in an orderly and timely manner
- Honesty and commitment to task accomplishment are necessary
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively develop new processes, structure, resources and communication channels
- Consistent, positive, “can-do” attitude — able to do whatever it takes to get the job done exceptionally well
- Knowledge of Excel and Word a MUST; knowledge of Yardi software a plus
- Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check and a hard drug test. The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
Physical Requirements: This position will spend long hours sitting in the office and in vehicles. Using office equipment and computers which can cause muscle strain. The position requires talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken and written word to impart information to clients or to the public, and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
|Job Category||Asset Management|
|Type||Full Time Contract|